Thursday, November 19, 2009

i dreamt of everyone but you. but then especially of you.

thursday night.
in my room.









work has been TERRIBLY busy this week.
so i'm sorry if i'm not all caught up on your blogs! i've been taking time to read them tonight.
i also decided to take some time to search for pretty, inspirational pictures.
here are some sites i really love for that:


also, some of my favorite recent music finds:

OWEN   such a relaxing, dreamy sound . . .    
gregory alan isakov (love The Stable Song. sigh..)



well, i'm going foraging for food in my kitchen.
and then maybe back to work on a recent shoot.
i have a photoshoot post coming in the next few days.
maybe two.
who knows :)

well goodnight!
-maddie

7 comments:

  1. haha i know i'm gutsy and my thats what she said joke was lame, but it could have been really cool. why don't you give me credit for the one i had yesterday? about how it's bigger than it was when we got it? huh? anyway, love this post. your pictures are so awesome. where did you get that yellow shirt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that photo of the (awesome) lamp and the tea cup makes me want to come over and hang out in your room. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. Such incredible incredible photos. You have talent and an eye, lady! Weird sentence but entirely true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your boots, Owen, and thank you so much for letting me an inspiration to someone that constantly inspires me!

    I hope this weekend gets easier!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm blog friends with chloe...hence how i found your blog. you are just as adorable as she is :).

    i love the pictures you took of that cute little family. what a fun job to be able to capture other people's special moments.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your hair is SO cute. And your gray boots.

    ReplyDelete