Sunday, November 22, 2009

sunday.

wow, today was super eventful! MTV was in our backyard all day setting up
an awesome stunt involving a car being put in our tree, the tree being chopped down, then the car
being sandwiched/smashed between the tree and the ground.
crazy, right?! MTV at the thomas residence?? never thought i'd see the day!
our house was like.. a "set"!
it was a lot of fun and i took a lot of pictures . . .
but unfortunately i can't post them :(  but maybe someday i can. maybe after it airs on TV?  guess we'll see.


just to give you an idea . . . ;)

after that, we went and saw New Moon.
now, i really enjoyed the Twilight books.  i really really did NOT enjoy the Twilight movie.  it broke my heart.
but, the New Moon movie was much better than the Twilight movie.
so if you loved the Twilight movie, i'm sure you'll go bananas over this one!

well, all in all, today was a lot of fun and super exhausting!
so, i'm going to go rest

g'night :)

5 comments:

  1. that's insane that mtv was filming in your backyard!! did they actually cut down your tree? that's kinda sad. it's a pretty tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! Too bad you can't post any pictures! I'll have to come and see you so I can see them.
    I LOVED New Moon!!! And I don't care how dorky it is to love it! No shame.

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooooooooooooo, how do you have connections to people at Mtv? Sounds like fun times!

    ReplyDelete
  4. For some reason, I can not recover from that day. I had dreams about MTV and trees and cars and New Moon. It was stressful for some reason to have all that going on at our house. I'm glad it's over. I think you can post pics. Just not the video. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is so cool that MTV filmed in your backyard. And I agree, New Moon was a lot better than Twilight...the movies anyway.

    ReplyDelete