Tuesday, November 10, 2009

hopkin family

this family is so cute.  seriously.
 they are so sweet to each other, and man, do they love that little baby boy!
i knew shawnee and preston in high school (well, i've known shawnee since elementary!),
and we had a lot of fun playing in the leaves,  swooning over their sweet little baby,
and catching up on each other's lives!
shawnee, like i mentioned a few days ago, was our giveaway winner from last month,
and we were so excited to get to see her again and take their family pictures!




























thank you so much, hopkin family! it was a pleasure!

well, i have lots of work to do this week, hopefully i can get
a few more posts in before the week is up!
we're planning a few stylized photo shoots, that we can't
WAIT to execute!

i hope you are all doing well :)

-m.e.

14 comments:

  1. I love your photography! Been following you for a little while now - very fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow. i am speechless. these are amazing maddie. way to go! i am so lucky to be related to you! shawnee and her family look incredible. not that you could even take a bad pic of them anyway! but these are amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Maddie! What a cute family. Shawnee looks so much like her mom. They are amazing pictures. Very nice job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing photographs and adorable family dear Maddie! What a great prize...♥ and the baby is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these! I love how cute and loving this little family seems and how you are able to capture that. Beautiful job like always!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So I know I just text you how much I love these... but really I love them!! And will always always cherish them. And how little and sweet Cohen is in them. Thanks for capturing this time of our lives Maddie!!! You're AMAZING.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures and I really like the new look of the blog. Nice Job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colors in this pics! The Hopkin family are too cute :) Like the new look of the blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. whoa these are sooo cute! they look really amazing! what a beautiful little family! you captured them soo well!

    ReplyDelete
  10. BEAUTIFUL!! I love these pictures!! You are very talented Maddie!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Maddie! I'm not sure if you remember me- I went to Bonneville Elementary with you (oh my, that was ages ago!). I just found your blog through Shawnee's, and I absolutely LOVE your photography. What are your rates? We need some family pictures for our Christmas card. :)

    Katy (Argyle) Lorenc

    ReplyDelete
  12. amazing...how will they chose...super cute family for sure and great photography...

    ReplyDelete
  13. um hi, i blog stalked your sister, and then wandered over here to start blog stalking you too, and REALLY!?!? these photos are perfection!!! the family is gorgeous, so that helps, but you are pretty much awesome!

    xoxo megs

    ReplyDelete