Monday, November 9, 2009

oh, hello new blog layout!

i woke up this morning to a wonderful surprise!  a newly made-over blog :) 
ellie over at rainy day templates has such great style and talent
when it comes to this sort of thing.  i definitely do not!
i had been shopping around for a great looking template that was 
going to be better for posting larger photos,
and as soon as i saw her work, i knew she was the woman for the job!
she's so sweet and great to work with, and i felt like we were totally on the same page
on the idea of this new layout.  she did it exactly as i had envisioned.
i couldn't be happier with the results!
i highly recommend looking through her portfolio. 
it's hard not to immediately want your own blog makeover after you see her stuff!

thank you so much ellie!

11 comments:

  1. i love how clean looking it is. so simple but so cute. k let's do it this week! we're ready whenever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, what a lovely shout out. Thank you so much, Maddie! =) You were a breeze to work with yourself, and of course it always makes ME look good when someone's images and ideas are so great to begin with.

    Enjoy the new look, and happy snapping!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome new layout Maddie!! I love her work.. was it expensive I wonder? If I ever get things together enough on the blog front I will definitely have to look into it. I adore the new look.

    Hope you're having a great new week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the new layout maddie! it looks great! sorry again for not being at work today :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It looks so awesome and so you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not going to lie, I thought the picture of your shoes where a bust shot.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very very cute indeed :) I love it. It looks professional for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. it looks amazing!!

    heading over to check out her stuff!!

    also, do you want a new button from me to match your blog more? i feel it doesn't match as much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your blog...I've been considering Rainy Day template myself!!!

    ReplyDelete