Wednesday, May 27, 2009

grandma and grandpa's new kitchen.

aunt penny, this is for you! :)


and since my family members have ALL been dying to see their new kitchen . . .

here are some photos!
my grandpa inlaid this granite countertop into the wood. i think it's so pretty!
my grandparents recently remodeled their kitchen. i think it looks just fantastic, they are so talented and i am so impressed by their work.
my grandpa dave is amazing with woodwork. he did the floor and countertops. he's also the amazing creator of my beautiful desk.

i have some more awesome pictures from torrey, but they are on my laptop (which is what i took with me). it's so frustrating switching between these two computers! i will get around to posting them eventually.

goodnight!

-m.e.


4 comments:

  1. It is so gorgeous! I can't wait till the fourth of July to see it for real. I do have a great and talented mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so sweet that you posted for your family! I would have just emailed them and said forget it, haha.

    Your grandparents are super talented, beautiful craftmanship like this is hard to come by in our generation unless you pay an arm and a leg for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. their kitchen looks great! they must have put A LOT of hard work into that kitchen!

    and you are such a good granddaughter/niece to post these pictures for your family to see. :)

    ReplyDelete