Monday, May 25, 2009

little princess.

this little girl was the most adorable thing ever. lee thought it would be fun to take her out to play, and maybe sneak in some photos in the process :)

she was so cute, we just followed her around a dandelion field while she picked the flowers, smelled other flowers, told us stories, sang us songs, and showed us some of her awesome ballet moves. then we went to look for ducks on a beautiful bridge overlooking the river.
lee is a genius director of photography, and she knows just how to handle darling little kids like this. lee, you're the best business partner i could ask for!
IMG_5825IMG_5791IMG_5798
IMG_5835IMG_5826
IMG_5876
IMG_5961
IMG_5968IMG_5945
IMG_6059IMG_6055
IMG_6073IMG_6070
IMG_6110
IMG_6118IMG_6115
IMG_6184
IMG_6190
IMG_6198
IMG_6223IMG_6220
IMG_6238
IMG_6268IMG_6266
IMG_6286IMG_6287

isn't she darling?!?

i apologize for not posting a "torrey-day two" post. i ended up getting sick on day two. i do have some fun pictures of a bunch of ginormous buffalo, as well as pictures of the most delicious breakfast ever to show you!
the trip was just the break i needed (other than the getting sick part, but my grandparents know just how to take care of me. i love you guys, you're the best!).
i will try to get those other pictures posted soon!

have a terrific night everyone!

-m.e.

5 comments:

  1. these are beautiful! i especially love the very last one on the right. this little girl's mom is going to be verrrrry happy.

    you and lee make a great pair. you both did a brilliant job! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing photos! I love the little girls hair (does it shock you that I just want to play with her hair and put little bows and flowers in it? I bet not one bit! ha ha ha) You are so talented and Lee AMAZING!!! Fantastic job! Can I have your autograph? Seriously you will be famous one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are such a great photographer!! i love the third one down!! children's photography is tough i hear, and this is just beautiful and so natural at shooting!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't agree more with the other ladies, your photographs are just beautiful, as I keep telling you! How long have you been taking photos for? What camera do you use? I need to know! haha! you're my new hero! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh by the way, I put a link to your blog on mu new post... hope that's ok! Let me know if not and I'll remove it :)

    ReplyDelete