Saturday, May 16, 2009

saturday night.

IMG_5698
IMG_5697
IMG_5668
IMG_5627
IMG_5624
IMG_5593
IMG_5648
hi blog.  tonight at the hotel is a little lonely, not gonna lie.  
this weekend was strange.  not great.  
i sort of wish i was just at home in my own bed right now.  
i wish i was in torrey with my grandparents, getting the great, comforting, grandparent treatment that they are so good at spoiling me with.  

don't you miss being little sometimes?  when you didn't have to worry about REAL life? and love? and money? and career paths? and TIME. FOR. EVERYTHING. ELSE?

i'm thinking it's time for me to move out of my parent's house.  time to be a big girl (sort of. i will always be immature in some ways.  life is more fun when you're immature, right??).
 i've probably mentioned this before, but i moved back home temporarily after living in a few cities and various apartments, and then "temporary" has turned into about a year and a half now.  i'm dying to have a place to call my own. more than one bedroom.  
and, actually, blog, i would love to move to a new city or state for a while.  i'm craving some place like maine for some reason.  i've never been there, but maine just sounds beautiful.  probably a great place for pictures.

sorry if my posts have been gloomy lately.  i think the weight of work and all of the "house stuff" has just gotten me down.  i know tomorrow will be brighter and sundays are better than mondays.  

well blog.  i think i might make a late night wendy's run.

have a good night!

-m.e.




9 comments:

  1. Sorry Maddie, I feel your gloomy pain. This has been, well, hard. Hopefully almost to the end though. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i toooootally miss being a little kid. i miss when my only responsibility was homework. seriously, that's all i had to worry about! i also miss being pushed in a stroller and falling asleep anywhere.

    you should start planning a move somewhere. even just the planning, for now, will make you feel like you're moving forward. and i fully support your idea to try a new state. go for it! now's the time to do it! when you don't have any huge responsibilities tying you to a place. you know, like kids. try a new country even!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It happens when you're married and have a kid too. I want to move because I feel like I need something new but unfortunately it's not as easy now. So I say go for it because it will be worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. maybe you just need some refired beans and cheese or your own tray in the princess room.I miss those days when all the cousins got in the old truck and we went to sundance or bridal veil falls. Maybe a backrub and a ride in the red wagon would be fun. I wish you were little again too. Those were the days. Life does get complicated.
    Maine is great in the summer, but way to cold in the winter. I want you to go to Paris.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry Maddie! I feel your pain. It is hard when you want to be creative but you am SQUASHED by the crazy busy life you have to live just because it actually brings in the money. You my dear are amazing and I can't wait to see what life brings you because you have such a great way of looking at it :) Cheer up! Memorial day is almost here and that spells LONGER WEEKEND!

    ReplyDelete
  6. XD very awesome photos ^___^

    I especially like the one of the camera - the depth is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Masters Of DisastersMay 18, 2009 at 10:13 PM

    It would be nice to be little again (maybe just for a while) I do love those back rubs from grandma. Your hotel looks pretty nice.

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow, you are so pretty. i love your photos. they seem to have a delicate feeling to them. i wish i could afford a dslr. :/

    ReplyDelete