Wednesday, May 13, 2009

well, blog, i was wrong.

turns out, being in this hotel room is pretty much awesome.
my brother has decided to stay with my cousin.  so what does that mean?  i have my own room!  AND we happen to have wireless internet :)  so that means i won't completely lose touch with you all (i guess i do some blog reading/writing at work, but let's just pretend that having internet here is more important than it actually is)!

my room isn't bad.  it's not the nicest place i've stayed, nor the dumpiest (cool word, eh?).

IMG_5568
i've started to notice that i have this weird thing that i do where i just bring my laundry basket full of clean laundry when i stay places, rather than bring a suitcase or a duffel bag.  that bag hanging out of the basket is my "dirty laundry" bag.  i don't know why i do this exactly, but it seems to work for me.


here is my room.
IMG_5565
IMG_5537IMG_5570
IMG_5536IMG_5533
IMG_5530

i brought some crafty things in case i get bored.
IMG_5520
IMG_5512IMG_5514
IMG_5508
IMG_5485IMG_5484
IMG_5475
apparently, i have really bad coordination when trying to take pictures of myself in the mirror.

anyway.  i complained for no reason in my post the other night.  this is actually quite nice.
and jeremy just got here, so, i'm out peeps!  goodnight :)

-m.e.

7 comments:

  1. i love hotels! i miss traveling when my husband had book signings and this looks like an awesome hotel!

    i love that flower in your hair! you are too adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maddie...you are too cute! I'm glad the stay is better than anticipated :) And love the camera case!! When did you get that?!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. not too shabby! in fact, it's about a trillion times nicer than the thousand year old dumpy (it is a cool word) studio that we live in.

    also, you're adorable. adorrrrrable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maddie- I always take laundry baskets with me too. Except on airplaines.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know from my detective tendacies...that you are staying at a la quinta..

    Judging by their new commercials. ha

    Oh and you look so cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look super cute in those pictures!

    ReplyDelete