Thursday, May 7, 2009

long awaited engagement post! finally.

oh man, it's about time! i've been dying to post these. as i said before, it was a pain to run photoshop and other editing software on my macbook, but now i have my super speedy computer (and my internet is all hooked up now!! thanks dad!)! i actually did a bunch of re-editing on these, because i've learned a few new things since i first edited them, so i was really excited to try them out!

meet lassell and kolton.
they were absolutely adorable! lee and i had a blast taking their pictures and i couldn't stop smiling at how cute they were with each other. this was one of the free shoots i was giving out, and i couldn't be more grateful to lassell (who happens to be a roommate i had at college!) and kolton for inquiring on my offer. thanks guys!

lassell1
lassell21
lassell31
lc8
lassell32
lc2
lassell4
lc10
lc4
lc3
lc9
lc11
lc7
lc6

well, that's it for me tonight, dear blog . . .
sweet dreams everyone!

-m.e.




9 comments:

  1. These are beautiful! Great job! Great job on getting dad to help out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great! I can tell a nice improvement in your editing with using photoshop. I need to work on that also. It's endless, isn't it? I'm jealous of your new glass too. Let me know how you like it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!! Those are amazing!!!! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow those look amazing! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good job!!! Those look really nice. :)
    Lassell actually took my engagement photos!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These photos are soooo gorgeous! wow! I wish we'd had you as our wedding photographer!! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi maddie, i had fun looking through your blog- how cute are you! love these pics. so creative and beautiful sun flair!

    ReplyDelete