Monday, September 14, 2009

*the beautiful megan*~utah wedding photographer

this is my cousin's fiance, and isn't she gorgeous?!
we did her bridal session last thursday, and, let me tell ya, she rocked that dress!
she and my cousin blake got married on saturday
and they let me take their wedding pictures :)
me and lee had a lot of fun with this wedding because it was
so cute! decorated perfectly, and in a great location
overlooking the valley . . .
IMG_3958IMG_3962
IMG_3984
IMG_4055
IMG_4059
IMG_4043
IMG_4067
IMG_4120
i will post the wedding pictures in the next few weeks!
**to all readers! the wonderful diana from our.city.lights
did a sponsorship profile post on me today, as
well as a giveaway of a poster i designed, which i'm super excited about!
so head over to her amazing blog, read
all of her great posts, and enter the giveaway! :)**
have a wonderful rest of the day!
-m.e.

15 comments:

  1. Megan is so beautiful. Those pics are amazing. Good job sis!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. goo job! i love your work - it's so unique. and congrats on your sponsored giveaway. i couldn't help myself and had to look at the poster you designed. i think it would go so perfectly in my kitchen. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a gorgeous bride and i really like the train track photos with the vintage luggage! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a rockin dress. And great pics! I want your life...it seems like so much fun! Great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your pictures make me want to put on my wedding dress again and have you take pictures of me. Too bad it probably doesn't fit..
    PS. The poster you made is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love these shots. so fun and light and beautiful. well done. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cutie! Love her snow white dress with the detail at the hem! Your photos are gorgeous - really special - you really show off her personality!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's such a classic and beautiful dress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you all so much for your sweet comments! i look forward to reading your blogs :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful Maddie! Megan looks amazing. Love the poster too!

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the shot with the sunflare, very dreamy

    ReplyDelete