Saturday, September 19, 2009

oh this breaks my heart


my friend mckenna sent me a message about this on facebook today . . .

this poor girl, holli, is about my age and is suffering unimaginable health problems
associated with fibromyalgia, and it has pretty much taken over her life.
she and her family are to the point where they are unable to cover her healthcare costs by themselves.
i've looked at holli's personal blog and her blog documenting her illness this morning . . . and she's such a cute, sweet girl, fighting this has hard as she can.
please have a read and donate what you can! she's really in need of some outside help!

i love you all!

1 comment:

  1. I'm sorry this happens to her. My stepdad has this and he is a big tough guy and he is always in pain because of his deteriorating muscles. I can't imagine a young girl, I'm so sorry to hear about this.

    ReplyDelete