Saturday, September 19, 2009

oh this breaks my heart


my friend mckenna sent me a message about this on facebook today . . .

this poor girl, holli, is about my age and is suffering unimaginable health problems
associated with fibromyalgia, and it has pretty much taken over her life.
she and her family are to the point where they are unable to cover her healthcare costs by themselves.
i've looked at holli's personal blog and her blog documenting her illness this morning . . . and she's such a cute, sweet girl, fighting this has hard as she can.
please have a read and donate what you can! she's really in need of some outside help!

i love you all!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! You are already making a difference. This will mean so much to Holli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry this happens to her. My stepdad has this and he is a big tough guy and he is always in pain because of his deteriorating muscles. I can't imagine a young girl, I'm so sorry to hear about this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. maddie, it's 3 in the morning and i am sitting here at work trying to stay awake and trying not to cry. i just wanted to thank you for your comment you left. it was one of those comments that just made so many things better. i keep getting down on myself and keep thinking i should stay away from this photography stuff. i shouldn't be so needy and it shouldn't take a comment from somebody whose talent i'm in awe of and truly respect to give me the boost i need to keep doing something i really love doing but what can i say. i guess i don't know how to deal with the stress of it and the worry, but honestly your blog really does always make me happy and if i'm being honest quite jealous because of how creative you are and your amazing eye for taking perfect pictures. i really agreed with the comments i read about you for that feature that was done on your blog. your pictures are so crisp and just perfect. there are very few blogs that i always love to read and yours is definitely top of the list. you make a difference with what you do and you make lasting impressions. anybody can take pictures but very very few can do that. thank you again for the boost you've given me tonight, i really needed it. i guess i should get your e-mail so i don't write long annoying comments on your posts.

    ReplyDelete