Wednesday, September 23, 2009

wednesday!

i came home to the most wonderful surprise today!
diana of our.city.lights (one of my favorite daily reads) 
sent me the sweetest little care-package :)


the envelope it came in was so neatly decorated
with care . . .



carrying this print, one of the coolest pictures i've ever seen!!
there is just something about it that just
pulls me right in . . .


then there were all of these cute little extras inside!


diana, you are just the best!!




today, i was feeling a little bit down.
just dumb business things, trying to figure everything out, feeling a 
little bit lost on it all . . .
i decided to just go out to my yard and take
some pictures for fun, and forget about business for a few hours.


the way the sun was shining through my neighbors trees
was just so fantastic . . .







then (and this is really lame) i decided
to take a few pictures of ME.
because i'm just about the most awkward 
person in front of a camera, and i rarely post pictures of myself.
















so. here's me.
the good, the bad, 
and the awkward . . .










it was a little bit fun tho, hehe.


6 comments:

  1. You are too cute mad! I love ya! You look gorgeous in every pic. Those pics in the backyard are amazing. Tomorrow will be a fun day at work, just wait!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great little care package! how fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look so cute in that bow! I love the photo with the picket fence!

    SO happy you love the care package! You are such a treat!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ha ha! so fun :) love the pics maddie! And fun care package!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel like that too in front on the camera, glad to know i'm not alone :)

    ReplyDelete