Thursday, September 10, 2009

zzzzzzzzzzzzzz

i'm soo tired. i'm going to fall asleep.
does it seem like all i ever blog about
is how tired i am?
i'm sorry.


i feel like drifting . . drifting . . .
IMG_3665IMG_3664
IMG_3668
away . . .

i couldn't help myself with the pictures.
they make me so sleepy!
isn't jeremy's mom's dog lucy so cute?
i'm sure my camera in her face wasn't too relaxing hehe.


and whitney, here is one of handsome duece :)
IMG_3593

really, there isn't time for sleep, not tonight!
i will be up all night editing a bridal shoot
i had earlier this evening so that the photos can be printed
tomorrow, in time for the wedding saturday.
i've got my work cut-out for me, eh??

feel free to stop by and say hello.
even ask me random questions if ya feel like it.
i will be up all night!

7 comments:

  1. oh man! you're a crazy woman! i really hope you're able to quit your day job soon so you can get some SLEEP!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, those dogs are soo cute! I want one! I hope the editing went good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awe. he looks like i am scolding him.

    And great pics maddie. Cant wait to see the ones you took at the reunion.

    Ps. I guess when you get the time...I wouldn't mind a copy of them, for the video im putting together. No rush. or get jeremy on it. :) ha

    ReplyDelete
  4. maddie! it was so good to see you over the weekend. so sorry about the migraine. :( no fun. love the photos of lucy - an duece. i LOVE your photography and visit your blog often. love it. you are really creative. and how in the world do you get your hair so shiny?!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your photos - they are so crisp and pretty and the colours! This puppy looks like velvet - so nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. she's gorgeous, i love the colour of her coat.

    ReplyDelete