Sunday, September 20, 2009

sunday!

hello all! how has your weekend been?
i would love to say i took lots of pictures documenting
what i did.. but i didn't :( in fact, i didn't pick up
a camera all weekend.

and, i must say, it's been an awesome week
just taking a break from the camera.

don't get me wrong! i looooove my camera
and i still love photography of course.
i've just needed a little bit of a break
to get my head together. and it's been looovely :)

on friday night, i played in a softball game (we won!), then, i
hung out with jeremy for a little bit, then fell asleep rather early.

on saturday, i was having one of those days where you decide
you hate ALL of your clothes, and your car, and your room,
and you need SOMETHING to shake things up . . .
to cure this, for me, i went and got a pedicure, then i treated myself to some new fall clothes
and a new hairdo. i feel so much better. after that, i went to see jennifer's body with
jeremy, and it was actually quite good! i really did like it. it was funny, quirky,
and a bit scary. makes me excited for halloween!

anyway.
this week, i want to make some plans for fall marketing.
any locals need holiday, family, senior pictures, etc??

please give me a call, my number is on the left side column!

since i don't have any pictures to post today, i will leave a link for
an absolutely breath-taking tumblr account, Audrey Hepburn Complex.
the pictures she posts are oh so inspiring and lovely.
i don't know how she finds all of this!

have a lovely evening!
-m.e.



5 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend! Too bad we didn't really get to hang out. Oh well, I love you Madd. I hope you know that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi this is the first time i visit your blog :D i love your photos ! so beautiful ! have a nice day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you had an awesome weekend Maddie, I've been taking a forced break from the computer because of the whole broken thing, so I sort of understand what you mean. Amazing what I get done around the house without a computer? :) I really didn't want to see 'Jennifer's Body' but now you sort of sold me on it. Gonna have to see now. Hope you have a great week... jealous of the new fall clothes. I need to buy some stuff too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love horror too Maddie!! But I hate those teen 'Scream' type of movies. I like old horror and B-Movie type horror (like Evil Dead and Army of Darkness). I liked 'Juno' so I definitely will try to see now... ♥ Thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, I know how it feels - not so different with taking a short break from the internet or any other regular routines that we all have. And IT IS lovely! Glad for you and your wonderful weekend. Goodluck for the fall marketing! :)

    ReplyDelete