Monday, September 14, 2009

reasons to be happy:

i carry a point-and-shoot camera with me constantly.
with that camera, i captured all of these unplanned moments.
i highly recommend keeping one in your bag, purse, pocket, whatever!
it's nice to just be able take a picture when
inspiration strikes, or something wonderful suddenly happens!

some things that make me happy right now:


photographing saturday's wedding with lee! she's the best!!
lookingdown

random self-portraits. just because.
me

my nifty phone. keeps me on organized and on top of things!
phone

coffee truly can be liquid sunshine some days :)
liquidsunshine

four-wheeling with jeremy and taking
pictures along the way.
me-jer
4wheelinglookingup

my dad playing softball with us!
(taken by lee)
dadsoftball

pulling over on the side of the road
to take random sunset pictures!
sunset

getting coffee with friends.
drinks

trying new little restaurants opening up in our town.
burger
eggbfast
joe's2
joe's
joe!

random scottish bagpipe practices on the side of the road!

the little gopher friend that was outside our window during
work for a few days. we fed him cake! probably not good, but
he seemed to enjoy it hehe.



and having all of you wonderful blog friends makes me super happy!
and a big "thank you!" for all of your nice comments and to all of those who have started following maddie e. today! your love and support has overwhelmed me with joy, so i HAD to
do a little post to remind myself that i am blessed.

goodnight!

maddie e.

10 comments:

  1. i love this post. you are so talented maddles :) your pictures are beautiful, and im not just saying that cuz your my twin! you deserve every bit of happiness that you have gotten lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely gorgeous! I can't wait to see what you do with the wedding!

    Plus, your freckles are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw those people bagpiping too. It was neat so I rolled down my window to listen but it was crazy loud so I quickly rolled it up and they were watching me! so then I felt bad because the light was still red and they kept staring at me! Whatever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures! It looks like you have a lot of fun things going on!

    ReplyDelete
  5. your photos are beautiful. the colours are so warm and crisp.
    beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the trees and of course the picture of me playing softball ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love you Maddie. You and Chloe made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where is that restaurant? I need to go there!!

    ReplyDelete